Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Damn back luck....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really cant believe this is happening again....My handphone and wallet were stolen in the exam hall today. i cant believe it!!!!! I lost my handphone 5 times already since i had my first handphone!!!!!!!! All also have been stolen...i cant believe how clumsy and stupid i am...im not really upset bout the lost of my handphone actually, i thought of changing my phone anyway...i just feel soooo frustrated....what's wrong with me????what's wrong with the world??? Why am i sooo damn bad luck everytime??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i feel soooo scared....coz i always lost my valueble things in my classroom and campus...i really feel so scared,insecure and paranoid.....who would do such thing to me????? why am i always the target??????????(im just so afraid that it could be someone i know and trust...i really hope its not...) why this thing always happen to me???????WHY ME????????WHY ALWAYS ME?????????????????when will it end????????? i cant help thinking bout it.....Im fedup......really fedup........................i dont think i can forgive myself again....im really stupid....im feel so scared now...i really hope what im thinking is not true...now i really lost my faith already.............Im so vulnerable now.....really too much things lately which break me down........i really feel like giving up everything.....im so sick................

No comments:

Post a Comment