Saturday, October 10, 2009

Living a Cinderella kind of life.....


Home alone... really so bored... really feel like going out now.. but no one take me out of this place.. feeling so lonely...I really have no idea what's wrong with me... why do I always have to hide in this prison? always wait for miracles to come? wait for visitors to visit this old prisoner? LOL.... argh... Im such a pathetic person! LOL...


A few days ago a person told me that no guys will like me coz im always sad.. And I always write sad stuff on Facebook and my Blogs. What? Is it wrong to express my feelings thru here? U think it's better 4 me to keep everything to myself huh? Can't i spit it out coz I reli feel breathless as ive been keeping my feelings for so long?? I really can't take it and it drives me insane!!!  What do u think i should do? continue to pretend to be happy even if im not? Smile even if i feel like crying? Do u really think that i wanna be sad all the time???? U think i dun wanna be a normal and happy gal just like others?! u think i enjoy being sad??!!! Im just sooo lack of a thing called LOVE........... who even cares bout my feelings??? I know what i need .... i can recover... but who can save me???????


Really feel so suffocated at times... why there's nothing which can make me happy now...? Why cant i laugh anymore when everyone is laughing?.....
I'm really sad coz no one can really understand me.. people wanna be friend with happy people only.. some friends told me that... nobody wants to listen to ur sad stories.. they just wanna listen to happy stuff.. is it true? So i pretend.. pretend.. and pretend.. pretend to be happy... till i cant take it .. i'll cry alone...
I cant let people see how fragile i am... how much i need people to care bout me... I'm really so scared that once i reveal the inner me to people, they will leave me... nobody will want to be friends with me, no guys will even like this girl.. I'm just a forsaken loner..


I really really dunno what to do now... really really wish i don't have to pretend anymore and can be happy some day... for real one... i hate pretending...  =(
Can you guys give me some advice??? Please tell me what to do... I'm really lost already...  I need a savor to save and cure me... get me back to normal.... I'm waiting....waiting for the time that i can reli smile and laugh from my heart and happy every day... no more emo days.........

3 comments:

  1. My dear fren, dun be so sad. dun bother who is telling u this kind of things...
    if u really feel sad, lonely... u can find me...
    i always be with u... just u tell me u need me...ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz.... who ever had sad feeling tat call normal, who always happy and don have sad feeling tat person called abnormal or u can call him/her crazy... haha... don worry..u can talk to me...

    ReplyDelete