Sunday, November 22, 2009

depression..... stress........ phobia.....

I've been so depressed lately... really unhappy.. just feel like things never go my way.. feel soooo tired with my job... i seriously HATE it....im getting tired and sick of it... it's just not MY THING... and it's more like a man's job.... maybe this job is not suitable for me... really really wish to leave now and look for other jobs... wat job is suitable for me? why i always have to stay back till so late and no time for yamcha with frens or meet up with my buddies?? i just feel so envy when i see other gals who can leave office so early and can have their own happy hour after work.. why do i still hav to be haunted by my boss and my works even after work???even when i sleep???!!! CAN YOU PLS STOP HAUNTING ME??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got phobia already........

I already feel sooo loathed of U..........Can u try to put urself into my shoes... for once???? Stop being sooo self-centered and egoistic..........
I just work to live... i dont "live to work" u workaholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still so young why do u have to damage me????????????????? Cant i have my life back???? THIS IS SOOOOOO UNFAIR TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls stop comparing me with others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls stop being so unreasonable!!!!!!!

U have no idea how much pressure u put on me and i have not been happy lately coz of the stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dun judge me if u dun even understand me............ You cant hurt me like this....................

No comments:

Post a Comment