Sunday, November 29, 2009

Living in a world that no one knows and no one cares..


Really sick of stayin home and sitting in front of my PC all the time.. been laying on my bed, with my laptop on ALL DAY LONG.. but i dunno what is it for? You think i like to FB? NO!!!! I actually HATE it!!!! it's just that i got nothing better to do..... I got nobody to talk to...............Nobody is here listening to me…………..I need to talk to HUMAN.... NOT MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!! I just need to shout.... I just need a shoulder.... I just need someone who's willing to listen to me.... someone who will be there for me always... is it that hard??
at work and at home also face my computer... honestly i get really dizzy and uncomfortable and mentally ill coz i've been doing this for long time.. it's really really unhealthy and it's killing me soon!!!!! 

But i got no choice... computer is my only companion in this house when im alone..  going out? friends? colleagues? they all have their own activities with their friends or GFs/BFs.... who the hell will give a damn bout me - troublesome and pathetic gal who always whine bout the same problem over and over again? People really get sick of me!!!!! Look, i don't want it okay... I'm sick of looking at myself this way too...!!!!!!
You wouldn’t undersand… how miserable I feel… im just such an unlucky girl huh…

People think im a boring person, always look sad, seldom smile on the face.. but they don't understand.... I really really don't want it... i just dunno y...life,stress,all the pain that I've got has turned me this way... i can hardly be happy again....What should I do to stop being sad and depressed????

I feel really suffer... I feel so alone... I feel really scared... i'm so scared that people will get sick of me and leave me one by one... In the end i'll be all by myself.. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M REALLY SO SCARED OF BEING ABANDONED AND LEFT OUT!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY FREAKING SCARED OF BEING ALL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls don't treat me like a freak or mentally ill person or watever..... I really need your support..............................................


No comments:

Post a Comment