Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sad of not being understood.....

Things are ironic at times... i never thought i could be so "good" at drinking. i never like to drink and never even drank b4 this..i never like that taste u know.. but that day i was really down, so just thought of giving myself a try.. who knew i wasn't drunk at all even i finished about 2 glasses of beer.. i was shocked also myself. Some even thought im a good drinker after that.. it's just so ironic... u dont know how much i dislike it...... i was insane that time, i was breaking down, i didnt even treasure myself and my life, i didnt even want to live!!! i was just so lost..... i thought i would be happier if i tried to change and tried to be bad (sick of being good gal).. but it just didnt seem to work!!!!!!!

And...people just like to gossip...make small things a big deal... no sense of respect...n everything. All the things just make me feel that this is a cruel and realistic world... everything is so confusing to me... sometimes i just dunno what to do!
it's ok...even if nobody understands me, i still know my stand and i never harm anyone...
I truly appreciate those who appreciate me for who I am…..!


Aha… I think im crapping again la.. just feel like getting something out of my chest actually!!!!! Feel kinda pissed off and upset coz of some things… Sigh…. Why things never go my way? I’ve been struggling to change my life already… I just wanna be like a normal girl only…a confident and happy girl… just a little wish……..

No comments:

Post a Comment